The Voice of Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Return and Repent.
Imaan- Between Hope And Fear EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:48 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Direct Dial.
Imaan- Between Hope And Fear EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 11:18 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Distractions Of Dunya.
Imaan- Between Hope And Fear EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 12:01 am by Abu Fauzi

» Daily Declarations Of The Earth.
Imaan- Between Hope And Fear EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 11:29 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Expect The Best From Allah Ta'ala.
Imaan- Between Hope And Fear EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:56 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Sincere Repentance.
Imaan- Between Hope And Fear EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 10:58 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Remembering Death.
Imaan- Between Hope And Fear EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 1:02 am by Abu Fauzi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Imaan- Between Hope And Fear

2 posters

Go down

Imaan- Between Hope And Fear Empty Imaan- Between Hope And Fear

Post by Abdul-Haqq Wed May 06, 2009 12:12 pm

]IMAAN -
Between Hope and Fear

IMAAN IS A great and a wonderful treasure. It is the greatest Ni'mat bestowed by Allah Ta'ala to a person. There is nothing greater, nothing more valuable than the treasure of Imaan. o­nly Allah Ta'ala decides who qualifies for Imaan. The Qur'aan-e-Hakeem declares emphatically: "We have created you. And from among you are Mu'min and from among you are kaafir." Why has Allah Ta'ala given the treasure of Imaan to o­nly certain of His creation and withheld it from others. This is a question which cannever ever be satisfactorily answered. It is an issue linked with Taqdeer which in turn pertains to the eternal attributes of Allah Ta'ala. To bestow Imaan and to withhold Imaan belong exclusively to His prerogative powers.

Sometimes Allah Ta'ala gives a lesson of Hidaayat and Humility to His devotees, the Auliyaa, through the medium of children and even animals. o­nce a dog said to Hadhrat Hasan Basri (rahmatullah alayh): "O Imaam of the Muslimeen! Why did Allah Ta'ala make you the Imaam of the Muslimeen and why did He make me an object of contempt to be despised and buffeted by everyone?" This statement of the dog set Hadhrat Hasan Basri (rahmatullah alayh) into a deep mood of contemplation. He realised that there was nothing in him - no excellence in him which qualified him for Imaan, and there was no defect in the dog which made contempt necessary for it. He realised that he was a Mu'min purely and o­nly because of the Favour and Kindness of Allah Ta'ala. No man, therefore, has any right to hold another being - man or animal - in contempt. When someone is afflicted with takabbur or pride, he should reflect: "I have no control over my Imaan. If Allah Ta'ala wills, He can snatch away my Imaan in a second." In fact such calamities had befallen many great men who were overcome with pride. The best and the classical example of such a disaster is shaitaan who lost his Imaan o­n account of a moment's pride. His thousands of years of ibaadat did not avail him. His rank as the instructor of the Malaa-ikah did not save his Imaan.

Hadhrat Sufyaan Thauri (rahmatullah alayh) had developed a hunched back in his young age. People would ask him for the reason. He always avoided them. o­ne day when they persisted, he said: "I had three Ustaadhs. o­ne died as a Christian, o­ne a Jew and o­ne a Majoosi (Fire-Worshipper). When I observed this, fear hunched my back." Now what confidence and what pride can anyone have for any virtue or excellence which he may possess? Nothing is more virtuous, more excellent and more valuable than Imaan. When we are liable to loose it - to have it snatched away - then never can o­ne be at ease and negligent while o­ne is still living o­n earth. It is precisely for this reason that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Imaan is suspended between hope and fear." No o­ne knows what tomorrow holds for him. In o­ne Hadith, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:

"When you rise in the morning and you find your Imaan intact; you have your health and sufficient food for that day, then consider yourself the king of the world."

There will come a time, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said, that a man will rise in the morning a Mu'min, but by evening will become a kaafir. Another will sleep as a Mu'min and wake up a kaafir. May Allah Ta'ala protect our Imaan. The Qur'aan says:

"Only, the people of intelligence gain naseehat."

Source
Abdul-Haqq
Abdul-Haqq
Admin
Admin

https://thevoiceofislam.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Imaan- Between Hope And Fear Empty Re: Imaan- Between Hope And Fear

Post by ABU Abdennour Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:23 am

JazaakaALLAHkhair Akhee,
May ALLAH Ta'ala preserve our Imaan.
May Allâh endear the Faith to us and beautify it in your hearts, and make disbelief, wickedness and disobedience (to Allâh and His Messenger (peace be upon him)) hateful .
May ALLAH make us among the poeple who gain naseehat,and work with it .
Ameen,Ameen wa sallallahu wasallam alaa Rasulullahee wa alihee wa sahbihee .

ABU Abdennour

Back to top Go down