Assalam u alaikum sisters/brothers,
Today I want to share my opinion on a subject that has been ignored for a long time now. This ignorance is creating destruction in Muslim families. Here in Pakistan people are resorting to spiritual healers for every problem. The moment they face a problem they call or meet the "healer" before ever turning to ALLAH. Unauthenticated wazeefas are being practiced. These wazeefas are leading to more problems than solutions. It is sad to see that they would rather put behind the practices of Our Prophet (peace be upon him) saying "we need more, our problems are severe." There is a site
They have exposed different techniques that so called spiritual healers adopt for healing. If anyone has any spiritual problem please at least go through this site once before calling a healer/peer.
The example of those who take allies other than Allah is like that of the spider who takes a home. And indeed, the weakest of homes is the home of the spider, if they only knew. Indeed, Allah knows whatever thing they call upon other than Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. And these examples We present to the people, but none will understand them except those of knowledge.
Given below are signs that are found in fake spiritual healers (roohani doctors). All signs do not have to be present. If even one of the signs are found in the healer, then leave as soon as possible no matter how pious the healer may seem.
1. Asks the clients his/her mother’s or father’s or husband’s name.
2. Gives amulets, threads etc.
3. Uses salt or sand in any way during healing sessions
4. Client is asked to make a physical or invisible (in imagination) circle around himself / herself during healing sessions. This circle is known as the magical circle made by Christians and Jews during their rituals).
5. Demands money for his healing sessions.
6. Client is asked to stare into something during the healing session e.g. cube, mirror etc.
7. Client is asked to use the ‘X’ mark in any manner during session.
8. If medicines are sold to patients.
9. Follows Sunnah strictly in some matters but goes against it in other matter. E.g tells you to stop a previous wazeefa (calling it a bidah) and in turn gives you another wazeefa (which is also a bidah).
“… The most truthful speech is the Book of Allaah. The best way is the way of Muhammad. The worst of affairs are the novelties and every novelty is an innovation and every innovation is misguidance and every misguidance is in the Fire." (Hadith - Reported by an-Nasaa'ee (3/188).
10. Enquires about your dreams.
Abu Salama replied: I used to see (such horrible dreams) that I fell ill. I saw Abu Qatada who also said: I used to see dreams which made me sick until I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Good dreams are from Allah, so if any one of you sees which he likes he should not disclose it to one but whow he loves, but if he sees something which he does not like he should spit on his left side thrice and seek refuge with Allah from the mischief of the satan and its mischief (i. e. of the dream), and he should not relate it to anyone, then it would not harm him. [Bukhari]
11. Requests you to keep the techniques of healing sessions a secret and not to share with anyone. (Islam is an open and clean religion. Our Prophet did not keep any secrets from the ummah. Our beloved prophet(pbuh) has fully conveyed the message and the prophetic traditions. Any person exercising techniques that are not according to sunnah is misleading the ummah. No one can claim to possess knowledge that the Prophet(pbuh) hid from the ummah and left it only for him (the healer).
“This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion” (al- Ma`idah: 3)
Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon:
…….So beware, do not astray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand my words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qur'an and my example, the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray……… Be my witness oh ALLAH that I have conveyed your message to your people."
Narrated By Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman: The people used to ask Allah's Apostle (pbuh) about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O Allah's Apostle (pbuh)! We were in ignorance and in evil and Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) has bestowed upon us the present good; will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tainted with Dakhan (i.e. Little evil)." I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my tradition. You will see their actions and disapprove of them." I said, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them)." I said, "O Allah's Apostle (pbuh)! Describe those people to us." He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language"
Please help us in spreading this information and saving distressed Muslims from being exploited by these peers and healers who are robbing them of their assets and faith.
Further comments will be appreciated.
Assalam u alaikum.
- Join date : 2011-05-14
Posts : 2
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum