Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rewards of Ishraaq Salaah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rewards of Ishraaq Salaah

Post by Taalibah on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:28 pm

The Thawaab of performing 4 rakats Ishraaq salaah is ONE ACCEPTED HAJJ and ONE UMRAH.
Ishraaq time commences approximately 15 minutes after sunrise.

Admin
Admin

http://thevoiceofislam.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rewards of Ishraaq Salaah

Post by Amat Allah on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Jazaki Allhu khairan my dear and precious sister for an amazing reminder Ameeeeeeeen

and I will add these Ahaadeeth of Allah`s messenger peace and blessings of Allah be upon him :

- The Prophet said: "Whoever prays the dawn prayer in congregation then waits patiently until he offers the Duha prayer, there shall be for him the reward of a pilgrim for both the major and minor pilgrimages, complete and not missing anything." Narrated from `Utba ibn `Abd by al-Tabarani and confirmed by a similar narration from Abu Umama in Sunan Abi Dawud. I first heard this hadith from Mawlana al-Shaykh Husayn al-Kurdi, in the Maqam of his Shaykh, Mawlana al-Shaykh `Abd Allah al-Daghistani- Allah sanctify their secrets and bless our Shaykh Mawlana al-Shaykh Nazim al-Haqqani.

- The Prophet also said: "Whoever prays the Fajr prayer then sits in his place of prayer remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays two rak`ats of Duha, Allah shall make him forbidden to the Fire, nor shall it touch him nor consume him." Narrated from al-Hasan ibn `Ali by al-Bayhaqi.

- The Prophet also said: "Your Lord said: 'O son of Adam, pray for Me four rak`ats at the beginning of the day and I shall take care of your needs the rest of it.'" Narrated from Nu`aym ibn Hammar by Abu Dawud, Ahmad, and al-Darimi; and from Abu Dharr or Abu al-Darda' by al-Tirmidhi (hasan gharib). Al-`Iraqi said: "The beginning of the day is the dawn and so is the time of sunrise, the latter being the apparent meaning of this narration, those four rak`ats being Salat al-Duha." In Tarh al-Tathrib, which contains probably the most thorough discussion on the topic (3:60-72).

- The Prophet said: "Whoever gets up when the sun is before his eyes, performs a thorough ablution then stands and prays two rak`ats, his sins are forgiven as when his mother gave birth to him." Narrated by Abu Ya`la as cited by Shaykh `Abd Allah Siraj al-Din in the chapter on Salat al-Duha of his book al-Salat fi al-Islam (p. 129).

- the Prophet also said: "None is assiduous in keeping Salat al-Duha except one who is oft-repentent (awwab), and it is the prayer of the oft-repentent (wa hiya Salat al-Awwabin)." Narrated from Abu Hurayra by Ibn Khuzayma in his Sahih, al-Hakim who graded it sahih as per Muslim's criterion, al-Tabarani in al-Awsat, al-Bukhari in his Tarikh, and Ibn Marduyah.

- "My beloved instructed me never to leave three things until I die: fasting three days of the month, praying Salat al-Witr before sleep, and praying the 2 rak`ats of Salat al-Duha, which is Salat al-Awwabin." Narrated from Abu Hurayra by Ahmad in his Musnad.

http://www.livingislam.org/n/sldh_e.html
Amat Allah

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top