The Voice of Islam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Return and Repent.
Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:48 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Direct Dial.
Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 11:18 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Distractions Of Dunya.
Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 12:01 am by Abu Fauzi

» Daily Declarations Of The Earth.
Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 11:29 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Expect The Best From Allah Ta'ala.
Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:56 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Sincere Repentance.
Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 10:58 pm by Abu Fauzi

» Remembering Death.
Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 1:02 am by Abu Fauzi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky!

2 posters

Go down

Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! Empty Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky!

Post by .:Hibat Allah:. Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Look beyond the this world, its skies, its limits and the little time we have here! Set your sights on the mercy and pleasure of One who can provide you with love that soothes the heart! Set your sights on the One who can ask you 'What do you want?' and give you that and much more, beyond what the eye can see or the mind canb perceive! Set you sights beyond the skies beyond the the limits of this life, to the hereafter, only achieved by working hard for the mercy and pleasure of the One, Allah SWT!

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ. اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ. لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ. وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًاأَحَدٌ

This message arose from a message sent by a sister. It related to the mother, and I have extended it to the mother, wife, and sisters in general.

· BROTHERS I DARE YOU TO SHARE THIS WITH SISTERS [FAMILY OR NOT]. MANY BROTHERS FEEL INTIMIDATED BY SISTERS TAKING THE LEAD. MANY GOOD BROTHERS ARE THE MISSING LINK, BETWEEN SISTERS AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF ISLAM – BROTHERS DO NOT HINDER THEM, SUPPORT THEM!

· SISTERS I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE UP THE OPPORTUNITY YOU ARE PRESENTED WITH. THINK ABOUT IT AT THE END OF THIS MESSAGE AND ACTIONS SPEAK LOURDER THAN WORDS.

My question to myself and you is, how do you treat your mother? How have you treated her from when you were younger? Now, what has she done for you, think, o muslim, think?

· Allah SWT entrusted the righteous prophets from Ebrahim A.S. to whom? The mother in the dessert, alone.

· Allah SWT entrusted Moosa A.S. to whom? The mother in the white house of the devil of the time, Fir'oan

· Allah SWT entrusted Isa A.S. and the list continues.......

Points of note:

· These are women

· These are sisters in Islam

· These were daughters

· These were mothers

· These sisters sought obedience to Allah SWT above all else

· These sister, and others were given something by Allah SWT – what was it?

· If you a sister, what is stopping you from reaching beyond the sky?

· Lastly, is how you live, what you do and spend time and energy on in pursuit of such a worthy goal? You are able, by the guidance and mercy of Allah SWT.

O sisters you have an opportunity of one lifetime!

The sisters message sent to me:

My mum only had one eye. I hated her…she was such an embarrassment. She cooked for students and teachers to support the family. There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me. I was so embarrassed. How could she do this to me? I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day at school one of my classmates said, "EEEE, your mom only has one eye!" I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear. I confronted her that day and said, “If you're only goanna make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die?" My mom did not respond... I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger. I was oblivious to her feelings. I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her. So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study. Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts, then one day; my mother came to visit me. She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren. When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at her for coming over uninvited. I screamed at her, "How dare you come to my house and scare my children!" GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!" And to this, my mother quietly answered, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address," and she disappeared out of sight. One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house. So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip. After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity. My neighbours said that she died. I did not shed a single tear. They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.

"My dearest son, I think of you all the time. I'm sorry that I came to your house and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion. But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you. I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up. You see...when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye. With all my love to you, Your mother."

Always tell someone that you love them because you never know what day will be their last, or your own. Always seek to resolve your problems or disagreements with loved ones because if either of you should pass on before, the one who is left alive will have the rest of their life to ponder those unresolved feelings but will never find closure. And closure usually brings peace. MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL AND GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PATH..INSHAALLAHTALA AMEEN.

Reminders for myself and you, InshaAllah

"O Messenger of God, who is the person who has the greatest right on me with regards to kindness and attention?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your father."

The teachings of Islam raise the status of women just as it does for men, how? According to their piety. What they say, what they do, how they speak and act, and so forth. THINK: "Western talk of women's liberation or emancipation is actually a disguised form of exploitation of her body, deprivation of her honor, and degradation of her soul!"

THE DAUGHTERS AND YOUNG GIRLS OF TODAY ARE THE MOTHERS OF TOMORROW!

O SISTERS! BECOME THE MOTHERS,

WITH WHOM ALLAH SWT WOULD ENTRUST......

THE LIKES OF THOSE WHO WILL UPLIFT THIS DEEN, FIGHT FOR THIS DEEN.....

AS (MUHAMMAD S.A.W.) (ISA A.S.) (MOOSA A.S.) - WERE LEFT WITH WOMEN WHO STOOD UP TO BE RAISED & RASIED & RAISED & RAISED & LOOK AT THE OUTCOME – BEYOND THE GREAT MEN, TO THE SOURCE – THE GREAT WOMEN – WHAT HAS ALLAH SWT BESTOWED ON GREAT WOMEN?

1. Khadija [May you be a wife as she was - with the reward she received]: Narrated Abu Huraira: Jibreel (Gabriel) came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! This is Khadija coming to you with a dish having meat soup (or some food or drink). When she reaches you, greet her on behalf of her Lord (i.e. Allah) and on my behalf, and give her the glad tidings of having a Qasab palace in Paradise wherein there will be neither any noise nor any fatigue (trouble) . " [al-Bukhari]

2. The Black lady [May you care about what you expose - with the reward she received] Narrated 'Ata bin Abi Rabah: Ibn 'Abbas said to me, "Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?" I said, "Yes." He said, "This black lady came to the Prophet and said, 'I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.' The Prophet said (to her), 'If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.' She said, 'I will remain patient,' and added, 'but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.' So he invoked Allah for her." [al-Bukhari]

3. Anâs Radhi-Allâhu ‘anhu reports that Nabî Sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam has said: “From among the women of the world who have reached perfection and who are worthy of following are (the following four):Miryam the daughter of Imrân; Khadija daughter of Khuwailid; Fatima daughter of Muhammad and Asiyah wife of Fir’aun” (Tirmidhi)

4. Nabî Sallallâhu ‘alayhi wasallam said: “The virtue of Aisha Radhi-Allâhu ‘anha over all the women of the world is like the virtue of tharîd [a meat dish] over all other food.”

I conclude this reminder, inspired by a sisters message [May Allah SWT reward her]:

My dear Muslim fellow and especially sisters YOU MUST learn how these women lived, what they did in their lives, how they behaved, how they spoke, how they dressed, how they walked, how they ....

The black woman mentioned in this Hadith is not even known by her name, or who she were, she is rather known by her deeds, her faith, her modesty, her chastity, her care about not being uncovered and for her being an inmate of Paradise. She said: "but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me [make du`a to Allah for me] that I may not become uncovered."

Ask yourself what made Khadija Radhi-Allâhu ‘anha be greeted by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta`aalaa and by Jibreel alaihi as-Salaam. Ask yourself what made Khadija be rewarded a Palace in Jannah as no one can imagine.

Miryam Alayhas-Salâm life was characterized by piety, chastity and faith – she threw her child in the raging nile river – obeying Allah SWT

Fatima Radhi-Allâhu ‘anha made sabr in the face of unending hardships and was crowned the ‘leader of all women in Jannah’

Ayesha, Radhi-Allâhu ‘anha the daughter of Abu Bakr R.A. the wife of Muhammad S.A.W. the narrator of ahadeeth, the teacher of many, the mother of the believers – what a wonderful, beautiful person, loved by Muhammad S.A.W. protected from the great slander by Allah SWT, respected by so many – yet the shi’ah call her kaafir [May Allah SWT curse be on them in this life and the next – unless they repent and correct their ways]

"Iman (faith) is not by hope, it is rather what occurs in the heart and is proved by the deeds" [maa waqa`a fil qalbi wa saddaqahul-`amal]

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR LIFE?

Your sister in Islam
.:Hibat Allah:.
.:Hibat Allah:.

Back to top Go down

Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky! Empty Re: Muslim sisters, reach BEYOND the sky!

Post by BIBI786 Fri May 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Women are the ambassadors of Islaam and their laps are the first Madressas Very Happy
BIBI786
BIBI786

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum